WAREHOUSE OPERATOR UK
Warehouse operator Job Responsibilities:
Performs general warehousing tasks such as order picking, packing & loading and receiving
Warehouse operator Job Duties:
- Picking of the right quantities of products in the warehouse based on a picking list
- Reports stock differences on the picking
- Packing of orders
- Uses the right packing material
- Input of the packed quantities in M3.
- Organizes the shipping area.
- Loads trucks with a forklift.
- Checks the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods
- Receives and unpacks incoming goods
- Shifts goods around the warehouse and unloads trucks with a forklift.
- Input of the received quantities in M3
- Receiving of returned goods from customers
- Helps in keeping the warehouse clean and well-organized
- Use of hand scanning warehouse software
- Must be able to work as part of a team with limited supervision
- Attention to detail and quality mindset when performing all duties
Warehouse operator Skills and Qualifications:
Technical education and perception, previous experience with forklift operating, Bendi and counter balance licences preferred, basic knowledge of quality procedures, basic knowledge of working with computers
How to apply :
Please send your cv and motivation letter to