SALES ENGINEER HVAC
Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; responsible as part of a team for sales and Promotion and the development of the Victaulic product range
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
- Responsible for sales and promotion of Company product range in his territory
- Report on weekly basis to his superior on activities and marketing information in his territory. Achieve budgeted sale and results
- Create demand at owners, Engineering offices, Contractors in order to :
Promote the Victaulic System for binding application products in his territory
Field demonstrate the proper installation of Victaulic product & tool range
- Pursue and obtain the acceptance and specification of the Victaulic System by owners and Engineering Consulting companies
- Insure that the proper knowledge of the Victaulic products and system is present in his territory, through usage of adequate means such as seminars, training, technical literature and technical support.
- Liaise with the local Victaulic distributor and ensure the proper information flow is available and maintained.
- Visit job sites and follow up of installation process of the Victaulic system by the contractor. Train the contractor’s personnel in usage and installation of the Victaulic system if required.
- Handle product claims in cooperation with Victaulic Corporate Engineering department
- Provides assistance to finance personnel in collecting receivables on customers
- Co-ordinate with other sales colleagues in the territory.
Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Engineering degree, technical knowledge, familiarity with piping business, willing to travel (75% of his time), strong communication skills, professional appearance, living in his territory, good knowledge of English and his country language
How to apply :
Please send your cv and motivation letter to