Application Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Provides engineering consulting support to the internal sales organization. This includes telephone and written correspondence, joint calls with sales personnel to address customer’s technical inquiries and investigating field installations as to product usage and performance. Address direct customer inquiries regarding Victaulic product features, benefits and applications. When appropriate, visit customer’s facilities to address technical inquiries and seminars.
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
- Participate in product development
- Create technical documents/white papers.
- Investigate product performance issues at field installations and with returned materials
- Conduct training sessions and presentations with new Victaulic employees, sales personnel and customers to educate them on the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Serve as an internal resource on product issues, representing the customer’s needs.
- Continually update personal knowledge of Victaulic products, competitive products and piping markets
- When requested, provide assistance in local product regulatory matters within Europe
- Perform additional related projects as assigned by the Manager of Applications Engineering.
Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline (electro-mechanical, materials, chemical,…), excellent communications skills, proficient in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset. Organizational skills and ability to set priorities required, knowledge of piping systems required (such as HVAC, Industrial Mining/Municipal water systems and/or Oil/gas), knowledge of building construction preferred. Ability to apply theoretical analysis of fluid control/fluid mechanics preferred. Willingness to short travels within Europe up to 25% of the time (but also Africa, Middle East and India when required), valid driver’s licence
How to apply :
Please send your cv and motivation letter to